HospitalityEducators.com has become the #1 website for independent hotel owners and managers
"Questions I Wish You Would Ask MeTM "
includes interviews such as those found in our HOSPITALITY CONVERSATIONS,TM and and it also allows industry professional the opportunity to share their perspectives, values and opinions on additional areas and subjects that may not have been part of the planned discussion. This segment will include a wide range of hospitality professionals from all portions of the industry.
We ask participants to answer at least five of the following nine questions.
Their responses will interest, sometimes amuse and definitely inspire you to consider how YOU might answer.
- Name your favorite hotel and why it is special to you .
- Name your favorite restaurant and why it is special to you .
- Where do you vacation the most often?
- What is your favorite charity or cause?
- Name your pet service peeve, why and any ideas you may have to address it.
- Who was the most important mentor in your life and why?
- In the last five years, what has been your most memorable meeting or convention experience and why?
- What is the one piece of advice you would offer to a graduating student with a hospitality degree?
- What is the one question do you wish someone would ask you in an interview today?
If you would like to participate, please contact John.Hogan@hospitalityeducators.com.