- 47.8% of tradeshow and event marketers spend 1-5 hours on social media marketing per week.
- 102% is the average increase of Twitter followers from businesses that start a blog
- Mobile smartphone usage is set to increase from 83.5 million users in 2010 to 142.1 million users in 2014
- 66% of users access social networking via a smartphone.
- Smartphones like the iphone and Android are increasing the opportunities to connect attendees and other tradeshow participants.
This week’s stats and infographic are brought to us from Echelon Design and Exhibitor Media Group. It provides an interesting look at some of the most widely used social media tools and their application and effectiveness in today’s event world. Please enjoy and let us know what your experience of social networking and events has been?
Written By: Irene Coghlan